Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Terribly Behind

So I have quite a few updates.  In no particular order:

1)  I'm in Delaware now.  I'm afraid that my family has turned into hillbillies.  We pulled up to our house and my Dad's truck was parked on the front lawn.  It was parked there so he could unload energy efficient windows.  But still.

2)  My downstairs neighbor's name is Gusty and he drives a tugboat.

3)  I broke my phone.  Again.  We will see how long I can last with a prehistoric flip phone.  I'm guessing about 2 days.

4)  I'm addicted to trident.  I order it in bulk from Amazon.  I have a pack a day habit.  There, Nate, I admitted my problem.  But I have no intention of quitting.

5)  My second best friend Tim decided to move to Baltimore.  I cried at the Nut House and I am still crying.  The Buick keeps trying to bring him back to California, but Tim is very persistent.  

Alright, I think that about sums up everything that has happened since my last post.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Hicks,

    You have a downstairs neighbor? Neato! I think it is time to start towards eliminating that deadly addiction. If Jenny can kick the habit, so can you! I have give up on Tim. When I see him on Thursday, I will let him know.

    -N

    ReplyDelete